Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Last night I got to catch a rerun of The Apprentice that I missed while driving up to J-Actionville. First off, I love that show. I think Donald Trump is an absolute icon. Secondly, I thought Ivana did absolutely nothing to defend herself in the boardroom. Trump and Carolyn were giving Ivana a hard time for flashing people in order to sell 20 dollar candy bars. At some point Carolyn quipped "You weren't really selling the candy bar then were you?" Absolutely, point well taken, all the more reason to congratulate Ivana. Let's look at the other group, consisting of two blondes, who were wearing low cut shirts, mini skirts, and high heels. I believe the price for their candy bar was five dollars (keep in mind this is the same candy bar you buy for like 50 cents). So if I were Ivana I would have shot back with "Big Deal? The other group wasn't selling candy bars either. Not for five dollars a pop they weren't. They were selling their sexed up image to horny construction workers." And then Donald would have been all like "Carolyn your fired". Actually in all truthfullness, I probably would have froze up, stammered a little nonsense for a few seconds, and then shit my pants. Not a pretty site.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I'm not sure how Trump got his reputation as a good businessman. If he REALLY knew what he was doing, he would NEVER fire a hottie from his show who was willing to strip down to her squirrel covers on national TV. Fire a dude. Nobody wants a sausage party in the end.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Let's just cut out all the BS and go straight to Fox executives with "America's Next Top Stripper". Debauchery rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker