Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nirvana is the most overrated group in the history of modern music. I am willing to bet that if Kurt Cobain hadn't killed himself they would have faded into oblivion just like the rest of grunge did. Anyway, even though I knew it was going to happen, watching Ken Jennings lose last night on Jeopardy was still a shock. It took a couple of missed double Jeopardy questions and a missed final Jeopardy question... but... he was beaten. The rule change allowing contestants to be on for more than five days is a fairly recent change. I actually think that when Ken Jennings started his run (on June 2nd) the rule change was only a season old, so my question is, will we someone else like Ken Jennings? Only time will tell.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Dude, you hate Kurt Cobain but love Ken Jennings? Is this a pro-Mormon bias I detect on your website? Or perhaps you're sucking up to the big money, just like the Model of Capitalism predicts? I'd like to hear Ken Jennings come up with a cool guitar riff. Kurt, in his grave for 10 years, has been chops. Bee-yotch!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Ooops, make that "better" chops.
I'm the bee-yotch, now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker