Friday, December 17, 2004

So Donald Trump chose his second apprentice last night. I thought he made the right choice. Kelly Perdew really stepped up over the duration of the season. In fact a few weeks ago, I would have thought that he would have been a virtual lock, but I am really impressed with the way that Jennifer Massey fought through everything the last three or so episodes. That is one tough and agressive chick. I don't think she got enough credit last night for the way that she battled towards the end. What I think is really funny is to see the Donald mingling and shaking hands with everyone... I had read somewhere that he is an incredible germaphobe and doesn't like shaking hands with anyone. The Donald is awesome.

It is warming up again in Miami. I have no illusions of wanting to live up north and go through the winters up there, but I do miss colder weather that comes with living anywhere north of here.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I made a poopie. It stinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker