Monday, January 10, 2005

Me and my boy ran the Disney marathon this past weekend. My first word of advice for doing this is... prepare. Make sure you have been training. Trust me it's a lot of running. You may be able to get out on the road bang out six miles or eight miles or even ten miles and feel like c champ, but when you have 16 or so more miles to do it gets tough. I feel like I pissed off the mafia and they went after my legs with baseball bats. But I am at work, not moving around real efficiently, but I am here nonetheless.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Man, today I feel like James Caan in "Misery" after Kathy Bates went to town on him. Egads.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

The picture that comes to mind is that of a very blunt wood chipper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker