Thursday, January 20, 2005

The saddest aspect of this problem with Mitsubishi is that they make several VERY good cars and have a solid lineup overall. I only have had one exerience with Mitsubishi and was treated very poorly. I was treated as if I couldn't afford their car. I know they have had problems in the past extending loans to people who couldn't afford them, but I wouldn't make those assumptions. I don't think you want to put people on the defensive or make them have to justify why they are shopping around for products. If your product is solid and well priced, it should sell itself.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Mitsubishi is seriously screwed if all their employees are like the jackass who worked with you. Listening to him, I totally felt like taking a monster dump in their precious demo car. Losers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker