Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sometimes you win with coaching situations (like when Urban Meyer decides to coach Florida) and sometimes you lose. I still thought that Norm Chow should have been the Jags number one choice, Linehan would have been nice. Now it looks like Jacksonville is focusing their attention on Mike McCarthy, the Saints offensive coordinator. Maybe I'm wrong, but weren't the Saints not that good? I know, I know, they almost made the playoffs, but wasn't a 6 and 10 record good for the playoffs in the NFC?

In other posts... today is quite an exciting day. Someone very special out there is celebrating their birthday, conveniently enough on the day that our President gets inaugurated. Better planning, it couldn't have been!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

When was the last time a Florida team picked a New Orleans coach? How did that turn out?

In any event, it's my birthday, and it happens to be "the day great leaders were made" as I like to think. (I include myself in that...haha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker