Friday, February 04, 2005

My wife and I got chosen to participate in a week long Neilsen TV survey. It has been pretty interesting so far. You get this diary where you are supposed to write down every television show you watch for each station. Something tells me that when Neilsen sees all the MTV reality shows we watch, they will never believe we are a couple in our late-twenties, early thirties. The funniest thing about it though is that we are getting paid for it. They just slipped some cash in the envelope when they sent the diaries. A five and five ones. I couldn't believe it. Too funny.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Yeah, I got paid $5 once for doing the same thing. I'm glad that they upped it, it was a lot of work. I got sick of it after 3 days. Too much effort!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

That is too funny! It is a lot of work, they make it sound like it is a breeze, but it is actually pretty tough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker