Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The effectiveness of good advertising

So I am not a big gambler and I'm not into the whole online gambling experience, but if I were to ever participate it would be with Goldenpalace.com. This is the company that has tattooed it's logo across streakers, women's breasts, and people's foreheads. It has paid people to streak at sporting events and to brave security in order to climb up the diving platform at the 2004 Athens olympics. In addition they purchased the virgin mary grilled cheese sandwich on ebay a few months ago.



Their latest advertising venture comes in the form of them purchasing Tawny Peaks' removed breast implants. For those that don't remember, Tawny Peaks is the stripper who dropped her enormous tits on some guys head and gave him whiplash. Or so he claims.

Anyway, like I said, I don't gamble, but I do feel that this company should be rewarded for their extraordinarily creative approach to advertising.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I think they should go into milk sales, because that's what I think of when I think of their advertising campaigns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker