Thursday, March 17, 2005

Final Four Picks

I have stopped joining NCAA pools. I did really well the first year I entered one (second place) and since then, I don't think that there has been a year where I haven't been mathematically eliminated from winning after the first weekend. Ce La Vie. Anyway, I present to you my NCAA Final Four picks. And I'll preface this by saying that after I picked Florida to beat UNC in the Syracuse regionals, I thought "in for a dime, in for a dollar"

Chicago Region - Illinois
Albuquerque Region - Georgia Tech
Syracuse Region - Florida
Austin Region - Duke

Championship game - Florida over Illinois

Like I said, in for dime, in for a dollar.

My wife's pool, looking far different has


Chicago Region - Oklahoma State
Albuquerque Region - Washington
Syracuse Region - Florida
Austin Region - Duke

Championship game - Oklahoma State over Florida

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Go UW-M! I'll buy a brat for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker