Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I feel that the only thing I have been hearing about in the news these past few days is Terri Schiavo. So instead of commenting on that I'll point out that my wife and I have started running. Keep in mind that I ran (well sort of ran) a marathon at the beginning of January and we are covering a distance of around one mile. I got a blister this morning... from one mile! I couldn't believe it. Granted, I haven't excercised since the marathon, but a blister, after one mile.

Anyway, there is my non-Terri Schiavo related post.

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously, the Terri Schiavo stuff has got to go away. So sad that one family's anguish gets raked through the media for political gain. So many issues are collectively more important, I can't even look at the news without wanting to retch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker