Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So the wife and I watched The Amazing Race last night. Rob and Amber got screwed over by the two gay kids. What was funny about that was that Rob got all pissed and all "that's the way they're gonna play?!" when all along Rob and Amber have been doing whatever they can to screw over everyone else.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not hating on anybody here. I like Rob and Amber and I understand you're in a competition and you gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't act all shocked when someone pulls a stunt to put you behind.

What I think is really funny is when teams will book flights for other teams that they "have an alliance with". That is when I would totally book them on a flight to the other side of the globe. They'd get on the plane and be all like "Where's everyone else?" "Why is everyone on this plane dressed in parkas and overcoats when we're supposed to be going to Senegal?". Morons! That's what you get for trusting me! Enjoy Siberia!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Besides, Rob and Amber already won a show. They ought to move on already! Or else they are making a bid for eternal reality TV purgatory, like the Real World vs. Road Rules people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker