Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Two things

I bet that Jerry Buss wishes he could turn back the hands of time... just like nine months and instead of shipping off one of the best (if not the best) coaches of all time and one of the best (if not the best) centers of all time all in order to placate an egomaniac rapist who hasn't been able to carry the burden of his team he could say to the Heat "why don't you take the rapist and we'll take Dwayne Wade". I bet he'd be sleeping a lot better at night. Welcome to 500 LA, welcome to mediocrity. At least you can take solace in the fact that they let three quarters of the teams into the playoffs so you guys are all set.

Oh wait, I just looked at the current standings. It's even funnier! You guys would have to leapfrog two teams... just to make the playoffs. Nice going Laker management. I hope that investment in the rapist has paid off for you.

Anyway, my other point was going to be that the Playstation Portable comes out in a couple of days. I am definitely going to wait for all the hype to die down before I go out and get my grubby hands on one, but I am looking forward to it nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker