Monday, March 21, 2005

What a tough loss yesterday. I honestly thought Florida had what it took this year. I guess I got too hyped up watching them dismantle Kentucky last weekend. I can admit, I may have slightly overrated them, but losing in the first weekend?! Again?!

I hate to say this, but I really do feel that whenever I watch a big game, I don't see Anthony Roberson. I don't see him having either a good or a bad game. You just don't see him. That wouldn't reassure me if I was a pro scout. You can see Walsh or Lee having either really good games or really bad games, but Roberson just seems to disappear.

Still a tough loss.

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Go FSU Circus! In the running for another national championship!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker