Thursday, April 28, 2005

Commercials are better than radio

I tried to post this yesterday, but Blogger was not cooperative so I had to save my entry and try again. On top of that, my computer got fried last night, so now I am working on a laptop. Anyway, I think that these days commercials are better than radio for hearing new/interesting music. I just downloaded a whole mess of music from iTunes and four of the songs I downloaded I had originally heard from commercials.

If you get the chance you should check out Midwest Product... their song Swamp is in a new Hummer commercial. I also downloaded Hello Tomorrow which is featured in an Adidas Smart Shoe commercial.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously - there's a lot of cool music in commercials. Also, I get tips on a lot of good songs from Scrubs, which has the best music on network TV!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker