Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm not the only one

One of my favorite movies of all time is Transformers the Movie



It was actually the very first DVD I ever bought and I will still pop it in every once in a while and watch it. Not only that, but I also own the soundtrack... or more specifically I own a Napster'd copy of the soundtrack. Unwhat like a lot of the other crap that I loved growing up, I still enjoy both the movie and the soundtrack. Brilliant stuff and I'm not the only one. On Amazon.com the movie has gotten 456 reviews with an average of 4 1/2 stars. See... I'm not the only one.

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Awesome...I didn't know that you have that DVD. I remember being heartbroken that Optimus Prime died. That was like when Captain Kirk died (except not quite as bad).

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

No kidding. That's some serious emotional trauma for a kid to go through.

I remember Kirk dying in Generations, but I can't remember how... a quick search on Google revealed this!

http://www.bringbackkirk.com/

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I'd like to make fun of them for it, but I just can't. I want it too! It would have to be in a movie though. I'm sorry, but the Enterprise show has the same credibility with me as those novels the dorks were talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker