Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I'm not sure I want to buy books at Borders after reading this...

Wow...A pretty funny website dedicated to sealing the country's borders. It's not as nuts as the God Hates Fags type of website (note their new updates on the pope, Sweden, and Jerry Falwell), but it is pretty funny because of their style of argument. My favorite:
1) Most murderers are young men.
2) Most illegal immigrants are young men.
3) Illegal immigrants must be stopped.
I mean, you can't beat that kind of logic for sheer entertainment value.

4 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

I don't visit sites with Midi-music in the background. Besides all the evil is pouring in from Canada!

Seriously though... I know your post wasn't about Phelps, but man, the sheer hatred from those pages is overpowering. I'm not kidding. Does Fred Phelps really think this kind of stuff? Can you imagine living your life bathing in that kind of... just overpowering hatred?

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously, he's crazy. On their website they have a link for the one wedding they've had in the last three years. That's because love dies in the overpowering stench of their hatred.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

P.S. I love the stuff on Sweden! Too funny!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Yeah... seriously... who hates the Swedish? What have they done other than brought us Ikea and the great candy Swedish Fish?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker