Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Paige Davis is out of a job and needy

Well, it looks like Trading Spaces has finally hit rock bottom. While I enjoyed the show for about 2 months, I quickly realized why I could no longer watch - every episode was the same, and while it looked like they had some fun, it also followed the exact same script ("how are we going to get it all done on time?!?"). Nevertheless, I always thought Paige was kind of cute, and I can't stand the idea that she's on the street. Will she have to go back to starring in Beauty and the Beast? Poor Paige.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

That is really funny. Just this past weekend my wife flipped past Trading Spaces dwelled on it for a few seconds then changed the channel. It was so last year that she would have watched the whole Trading Spaces marathon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker