Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ted Nugent should have been born in the Wild West

Crikey- Ted Nugent has gone nuts. I always thought of him as an amiable 2nd amendment defender, but look at his comments in the following article. So much for the rule of law! :)

Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get HardcoreAssociated Press/AP Online
HOUSTON - With an assault weapon in each hand, rocker and gun rights advocate Ted Nugent urged National Rifle Association members to be "hardcore, radical extremists demanding the right to self defense."
Speaking at the NRA's annual convention Saturday, Nugent said each NRA member should try to enroll 10 new members over the next year and associate only with other members.
"Let's next year sit here and say, 'Holy smokes, the NRA has 40 million members now,'" he said. "No one is allowed at our barbecues unless they are an NRA member. Do that in your life."
Nugent sang and played a guitar painted with red and white stripes for the crowd at Houston's downtown convention center.
He drew the most cheers when he told gun owners they should never give up their right to bear arms and should use their guns to protect themselves if needed.
"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Good Lord... what a poor reflection on the NRA. I remember listening to Michael Savage and hearing him say something along the lines of you shouldn't associate with liberals. If you have liberal friends you should stoping hanging out with them. Is this for real? Does someone really think like this? Does reasonable discourse not exist for these people?

Anyway, I have always thought Ted Nugent was a little off his rocker. He had a reality TV show on VH1 where he hunted contestants... plus he sang a song called Wango Tango. Crazy.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously, I think that we are living proof that intermixture of political views is a good thing. And by "intermixture of political views", I mean anal.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Very true... as long as you agree with me completely and without question... accounts that get too uppity get BELEETED!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker