Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Too much wang-sucking, I suppose

Since I've been hobbing Air America's knob so much lately, I suppose I ought to point out the most annoying thing about it lately: this ad they've been running for one of their shows, that gradually becomes angrier and angrier until it concludes with "it's time to take America back...FOR AMERICANS!" What the hell is that? If I tuned it right then, I wouldn't know if I was listening to Rush Limbaugh or Air America, which is a bad situation for a partisan radio broadcast to be. I understand they are trying to be populist, but that's a pretty radical position for a left-wing show to adopt.

3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Face facts man... you liberals are just an angry seething with rage bunch. You'll only hear flowers and sunshine on conservative talk radio.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

If you can see them through the industrial smog caused by the slashed EPA budget. :)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Good lord man, don't throw that leftist activism at me. Determined to destroy America the EPA is. Did that just sound like Yoda?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker