Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Things I'll Miss About Miami

NOTHING!

Not really, one of the aspects of living in Miami that I have never experienced anywhere else that I have lived is the fact that Miami is a pretty common location for filming (both movies and TV). It is actually pretty exciting... for example back in September my wife and I walked a few blocks over to a historical road in Miami where they were filming The Transporter 2. We got to see an Audi rigged with a camera weaving in and out of traffic.

Anyway, I was walking around the medical campus this morning and an SUV had to stop for me to cross the street. I kind of waved thanks to the driver and did a double take... I thought "this guy looks familiar". Oh... it's Colin Farrel. He is in town to film Miami Vice the movie. Still strange to see Colin Farrel roaming around my place of business.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Dude, that's awesome. In Statesboro the closest you can come to that experience is going somewhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker