Sunday, June 26, 2005

An apology is in order

It's not often that I use this space to make a public apology - but Shaquille O'Neill has been waiting for one for too long. Because of this urgency, I have chosen this page, rather than my normal outlets in the New York Times or Christian Science Monitor, to make that apology. I used to make fun of the Big Aristotle for being stupid, and was chastised by RomeotheBT. I felt bad at the time, but refrained from public apology. But after reading this, I feel the need to set the record straight - I am impressed (even if it is the University of Phoenix).

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Dude... next you better be apologizin' for rippin on the Diesel's acting skeelz.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

NEVER! Diesel will burn in acting hell before I apologize! And by acting hell, I mean being forced to watch his own movies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker