Thursday, July 14, 2005

Katie Holmes Watch Part 3

It is with no particular pleasure that I report on my continuing efforts to save Katie Holmes. Despite my best efforts to make sure that Katie Holmes didn't go down the path to insanity that Tom Cruise is paving for her, it was apparent to all who watched her on the David Letterman show last night (I think it was actually a rerun from when Batman Begins opened) that she is slowly becoming as nuts as him. Or, more tragically, she may be sane and simply having to act as crazy as he is to look make him look better. It was sad to see her on the show, unable (or unwilling) to take Dave's teasing - all she could do was talk about how great "her man" is. No sense of humor about his Oprah performance, or about his height, or anything else. I could practically see her Scientology "handler" off stage making sure that she didn't do anything to undermine their Ambassador of Craziness. This is your last warning Katie - you could still throw him under the bus and come out of this intact. I'm here to chat if you need me.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Just wait till you become a seventh level scientologist... you'll understand.

Isn't that how it works?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker