Monday, August 15, 2005

Thoughts on Saturday's Jaguars game

Finally, some football to talk about. Anyway, I thought Saturday's preseason opener against the Dolphins looked promising. I know, I know, the first team offense looked pretty bad, but keep in mind, they didn't have Fred Taylor and there is still the need for the offense to gel with the new coordinator and scheme. Jacksonville definitely has the talent to win a lot of games this year. I just hope they can avoid injury which seemed to be what plagued them during their early success.

Also, some good news coming from LA. It looks as though while LA is eager to receive an NFL franchise, LA Mayor Villaraigosa has made it clear that no public funds will be spent on either building a new stadium or renovating the Coliseum. Besides LA already has a semi-professional team in USC. Why do they even need the NFL?

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I love it! Screw the NFL! To be honest, I don't want a team in LA. That city blows and I like that they are ignored for 6 months out of the year Viva la Villaraigosa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker