Friday, August 05, 2005

Tony Blair Kicks Ass

Tony Blair kicks ass. I hope that when he is done being Prime Minister, or President, or King of England, or whatever the hell he is, that he comes over to the US and runs for president. I'd vote for him. I'm sure he sounded very polite when he told Islamic extremists that their asses would soon be deported. But in all sincerity I agree with this. I can't understand how people support legislation to criminalize hate speech towards minorities, yet would disagree with this policy. To me it's the same animal. A very wise man recently told me that just threatening someone is actually considered assault. So why then if you threaten a government (and actually more specifically, the people of a certain government) is that not considered a serious enough offense to warrant being thrown out of the country... or at least arrested?

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Wisdom beyond his years, this wise man has. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker