Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back on the FSU bandwagon

Well, given the way things are going, it looks like I have yet again put my eggs in the wrong basket. Granted, Florida State has only eked out a win over Miami (that we didn't really deserve), and beat the crap out of I-AA Citadel, but that's better than what I saw today out of Georgia Southern. I sat in the first row right behind the McNeese State bench (see below for awesome new heckles I came up with today*) and watched Georgia Southern get pushed around by the McNeese State offensive line and I also saw our cornerbacks get beat OVER and OVER again. It was like the FSU/Miami game except without all the sacks to make you feel good. Of course, we still could have won it, in fact we even scored the game-winning touchdown with a minute to go. But what happened? A holding call, followed by two sacks and an incomplete pass to take us out of field goal range. Anyway, what are the odds of someone reading this blog and caring about Georgia Southern football? Pretty slim. But a man's gotta vent.

* "Hey #1, you smell like #2!"
"Hey #57 [fat lineman]! You look like pre-Subway Jared!"

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Awesome... even if you don't care about Georgia Southern, I'm pretty sure Miami (err... Satan) is a school we can all hate!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Nice visuals by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker