Thursday, September 22, 2005

Best complaint letter ever

Wow...this guy has some serious complaints. And, I might add, a future with the written word. It brings me to my next point though, which is that while everyone complains about government monopolies, I have had no problems with any of them (i.e., water, garbage pickup, power) compared to the problems that I have had with private monopoly corporations (Sprint home phone service, and I'll even include cell phone companies since they essentially get to be a monopoly for the duration of your contract). It seems like this guy feels the same way.

Update [10:27pm]: I forgot to mention that U-Haul sucks. Not because it is at all a monopoly of any sort, but because it treats you like it is. Fuckers. Worst company EVAR!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I hate these bastards. Why can't bloggers delete comments on their own blogs?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

That is a fantastic letter... I especially like the part about testicle juggling.

Speaking of testicle juggling, you are now an administrator and can delete comments...

Just don't delete mine!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

You are screwed. I will never allow any more conservatism on this website! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker