Monday, September 26, 2005

Best Notre Dame story EVAR

I will be the first to admit that I'm harsh on Notre Dame. There are several reasons for this:
1) I'm generally harsh on Catholicism (a subject for another post another time).
2) I hate the special treatment they get from their TV contract (not that I blame them for making it, I just don't like it).
3) It's in Indiana, and I just have trouble getting behind anything from Indiana.

All that being said, I would take a job there in a heartbeat, especially after reading this article, which is one of the most touching sports stories I've heard in a long time (perhaps since Rudy?).

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Catholics are good...
Seriously though, that is pretty hardcore, risking a safety. It puts the game in perspective.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Next time they play FSU, I'm going to get some bald kid to pretend to be dying, and tell Weis to hand off to a FSU linebacker going the other way. I'll teach them to have emotions and care about people and stuff.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

That's awesome... I actually thought the same thing. If I could just convince Bobby Bowden that I'm a dying hardcore Seminole Southern Baptist then I can say that my life long dream is to watch the Seminoles beat the Gators blindfolded!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker