Thursday, September 29, 2005

I don't pay too much attention to Major League Baseball, but they had an interesting segment on Sports Center this morning. The San Diego Padres have clinched their division with an astounding record of 79-79. They could become the worst team (record wise) to win their division in the history of the MLB. The funniest statistic was that the closest they would be to the division leader in any other division is 10.5 games behind. They would be dead last in the NL East and some 17.5 games behind in the NL Central. Like I said, I'm not a big fan of baseball, but I do enjoy a good train wreck when I see one.

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Now if they could win the World Series! What a story that would be! Go Padres!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker