Thursday, September 29, 2005

I love John Henderson... I mean I REALLY love him. Like not just in the way that I admire him as an athlete. John Henderson is a MAN. I meant to write about this earlier this week, but it seems like everytime they show John Henderson making a tackle, or batting down a pass, or generally just being a bad-ass he has an offensive linemen attached to each of his shoulders and they still aren't doing a whole lot to slow him down.



I really hope that Big John didn't slap his bitch around. It would be a shame because I've always viewed him as a character guy. He seems to bring a similar attitude to the defensive line that Tony Boselli brought to the offensive line. If I were Jack Del Rio, I'd stick Big John on both the offensive and defensive lines. I would also have him run back punts and kicks because my thinking is that there aren't a lot of players in the NFL that could actually tackle Big John.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Hell, I'd make that tubby bitch smell my feet and say they smell like roses.

Just kidding John! Don't be angry John!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

John Angry!!! John Smash!!!
just kidding John.

But seriously, he's had a few passes batted down in the past two games and it seems each time you see this tackle and gaurd or center and guard digging in trying desperately to keep him away. It doesn't work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker