Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Intelligent Transportation Systems

Even the name is creepy, "Intelligent Transportation Systems". Call me old fashioned, but I'd really just rather drive the car myself.

Anyway some other random thoughts... The season premier of The Amazing Race family edition was last night. The rather coincidentally named Black family was eliminated. This is actually somewhat fortunate because I'm not sure I could go through the entire season with other teams saying "Is that the Black Family in that car?" or "Damn... the Black Family just pulled in front of us" or "Those Blackies are always trying to pull a quick one".

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously, I was cracking up all night. And I feel badly, because they were so nice. It wouldn't have been so bad if they'd had any other black people on the show. Everytime the label "The Black Family" appeared at the bottom of the screen it was like they were highlighting their tokenism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker