Monday, September 19, 2005

Thoughts on this weekends football games

I don't know what game everyone else was watching on Sunday, but what I saw out of the Jacksonville Indy game was an absolutely brutal Indy defense and Peyton Manning way off his game. Don't get me wrong, I thought the Jacksonville defense played well, but certainly not as well as the Indy defense. I didn't see Manning get leveled every other play... I saw him overthrow a lot of receivers. The idea that I was watching two dominant defenses is certainly appealing, but had Manning connected on a couple of poor throws, the score may have been more like 24-3. Having said that, you can't overlook the fact that Byron Leftwich is a soldier. I know I certainly wouldn't have gotten up after a lot of those hits. Oh well, Jacksonville has a chance to even up the score in a few weeks... let's hope they make the most out of it.

I don't remember too much of the Florida Tennesse game. Too bad.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

What, were you drunk? I thought you went?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker