Monday, November 21, 2005

Some Random Thoughts

I haven't had the time to post in a while so I thought I would give a wrap up of some of the crazy thoughts that were running around in my head recently.

First and foremost, if I hear one more Jacksonville Jaguars "fan" knock Byron Leftwich, I will personally kick them in their birthing canal. And quite clearly if you find a reason to knock Byron Leftwich they are a pussy and therefore have a birthing canal.

I think that 50 Cent... excuse me... Fiddy Cent represents absolutely everything that is wrong with Rap music... and black youth culture for that matter.

Advertisers are stupid. Particularly those at Chevrolet. There current sales event centers around the "Red Tag Event" where the "price on our tag is the price you pay. Not a penny more". Really? Thanks. I'm glad to know that I won't be paying more then what's on the price tag. Usually, when I purchase items, I take the price tag as a suggested minimum.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Seriously, given today's events, anyone who mocks Leftwich is an idiot. He's all man.

50 cent. I got nothin', I hate most rap anyway. It's all downhill since Public Enemy...Yeah boyeeeeeee!

Chevrolet. The 50 cent of car companies. I don't understand anyone who buys a GM automobile when there are so many other good choices out there. Like the Mini Cooper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker