Friday, December 09, 2005

Google kicks ass. They pretty much clean up in any application they decide to do. I'm not just kissing their ass because they host this website, but their search engine has always been the best, when they do email they do it better than anyone else, when they do a mapping program they do it better than anyone else. And now Google Earth. I now have Google to thank for what will undoubtedly be hours upon hours of my life wasted away. I'm sure if there are any geographers out there, this will be just a fantastic find!

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Puh-leaze. I've been onto Google Earth for months now!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Damn... I feel so uncutting edge!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

Incidentally, I work with a doctor who grew up in Baghdad. He showed us where his old house used to be... pretty crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker