Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jackass 2

There's a new Jackass movie coming out. I'll be the first to admit that deep down I think the prospect of a naked midget in a grocery cart getting rolled down a hill is hilarious. The new preview features Johnny Knoxville blindfolded getting run over by a bull. Good stuff, but it doesn't take it nearly far enough for my tastes. Here's how I would roll if I were in charge of making that movie.

I'd have Johnny Knoxville dress up in a bicycle helmet and some water wings and a thong. The rest of the gang would be behind me, giggling, knowing something funny is about to go down. I'd walk up to him and shoot him in the kneecap with a handgun. Hilarity would ensue. Now all I've got to do is sit back and wait for the phone call from MTV movies. Trust me, I've got plenty of other funny ideas like that.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

I'd have some retarded kid take a dump in his mouth while he's blindfolded. Who's the Ringer now, bee-yotch? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker