Saturday, October 14, 2006

Blue Hippo

How is it that the company Blue Hippo is even still in business? I'm guessing it has nothing to do with bulk computer orders from fortune 500 companies. A more likely bet is people who don't have enough money to buy a computer outright who will shell out forty dollars a week (yes you heard me right... forty dollars a week) to buy a low-end computer with outdated software.

I am astonished that there would be anyone out there who would even consider this scam. Don't get me wrong, I have pretty solid liberaterian views and believe in the motto "a fool and his money are soon parted", but how is this predatory practice even legal?

Part of me genuinely feels sorry for people who are such a financial mess that they would have to resort to this and then a bigger part of me thinks... it's bad decisions like ordering from Blue Hippo that put you in that mess to begin with.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

Why do you hate people so much? :)

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger romeotheBT said...

They always let me down.
Them and their forty dollar a week computer payments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker