Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cardinal's choke

If I were Dennis Green, I'd go ahead and just hang myself... I bet it'd be a lot easier than trying to explain how you're team blew a 20 point lead with a little over a quarter left.

The funny thing is that I was going to write about this weekends Florida Auburn game. Where incidentally Florida got jobbed like no other piss-poor refereeing call I've ever seen. But I'm not sure what's worse. I'm not even a Cardinal fan, but all you had to do... for one quarter... is not turn the ball over for a touchdown, TWICE, and not allow a punt to be returned for a touchdown... oh yeah, and not miss a field goal from some thirty yards out. In fact, if I'm not mistaken Rex Grossman may have even thrown an interception or three in for you during said quarter. WOW... that's all I can say. I don't think I've ever seen a team try harder to lose a game than the Cardinals did tonight.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

God, playing phone tag sucks - I haven't even gotten to gloat about the UF loss (ahem...no discussion of FSU's season).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker