Friday, October 27, 2006

A very Bushy Halloween

So on Monday President Bush will be coming to Statesboro. No shit. That’s funny in and of itself, but here’s some more.
1) A week ago the entire Faculty and Staff received an email saying that because the university was tax-exempt, it could not be seen as taking a stand on any candidacy. Therefore, political signs, stickers, etc. must not be seen.
2) About two days later we get an email saying that President Bush will be speaking on campus to advance the candidacy of Max Burns.
3) It’s right across the street from my office so not only is my parking lot being closed, but I’m sure chaos will reign supreme. Which leads me to my last point, which is:
4) I was pretty sure that President Bush couldn’t fuck up my life any worse than he already has, but the fact that he is actually taking the time to close my parking lot shows he is a lot more vindictive than I previously thought.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Ricardo Grande said...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/30/bush.campaigning.ap/index.html

Stateboro on the news AGAIN! And this time it's not for a hostage situation!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

health current event

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker